- Vinegar, mixed with the last little bit of Aunt’s coffee
- a picture of her that I rubbed over the edge of the cup
- my spit, specifically that I spit while thinking hate to her
- a coyote hair
- Cat’s Claw – to ‘claw to pieces’
- Thistle – to stick the curse to her alone
- Lemon peel – to remove her negativity from all others
- Catnip – so that her actions drive her mad
- Pins and Needles – to cause her pain when she does harm to others
- String – to bind her to the consequences of her actions
Before sealing the jar, I dripped wax over the edge of the lid. After sealing it, I placed a black candle on the lid and burned it, pressing pins and needles into the soft wax with the intent of something I wished to gain from the curse.
Finished off with the washing of hands and an official disowning.